If you wanting to return an item please fill in the returns request form and will accept your return if within 30 days of purchase.
Returns using Royal Mail link, take to your local Post Office or Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
A £3.99 returns charge* will be applied for each collection/return, regardless of the number of items you return.
To arrange a Royal Mail return, simply follow the steps below:
- Click here to access the Royal Mail returns portal to generate a returns label
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your details, including your order number, then click on the "Create your label" button.
- Royal Mail will send you an email with your returns label and instructions to either print at home or take the email with a QR code to the Post Office. (There’s also an option to download and print the label on the Royal Mail returns portal)
- Place all items into one parcel bag with the despatch notes inside of your parcel.
- Take your items to the nearest Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point, then hand your parcel to the assistant alternatively you can arrange for Royal Mail to collect from your address *a small charge may apply for this service.
Please keep hold of your tracking receipt. We’ll email you to let you know when we’ve credited/refunded your items.