Skip to main content
What Are The Terms And Conditions For Promotional Codes?
- Valid only on purchases on the website altura.co.uk, unless participating retailers are advertised.
- Some promotional codes require users to register for an account.
- Codes can only be redeemed at the time of the transaction and cannot be applied to historical orders.
- Codes are valid on in stock product only and my be limited to specific items.
- Returned items bought on a promotion are only eligible for a refund equal to the original purchase price.
- Where a promotion offers a free product, e.g. Buy Jacket "x" and get "y" socks for free. The free product must be returned with the main product to qualify for a full refund on the main product.
- Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash.
- Codes are intended for use by the recipient or business. Should a code for e.g. Friends and Family become freely accessible online, we have the right to cancel that code.
- Codes will have an advertised end date and cannot be redeemed later than the end date.
- Promotions can be withdrawn at any time.
- Altura reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.